Upgrading of Consume Unit and Night Storage Heaters Supply Unit
Completed installation of an electrical shower
- Bathroom sockets, fan touch swith and heating control unit
- Underfloor heating in a bathroom
- LED spothlights installation
- HDMI modules installtion - connection between TV and other equipments
- Installation of LED lights
- Speaker installation for sound surround system
- Lighting installation
- Socket installation
- Installation of a socket with data, coaxil and arial modules
Electrical installation work should only be carried out by someone who is competent. It's easy to make an electrical circuit work - it's far harder to make the circuit work safely.
The thought of having electrical work carried out in your home can be daunting, especially if you have to put your trust in an electrician you have never used before.
Since 2005 any electrical installation work carried out in homes must by law meet Part P of the Building Regulations
Since July 2008 virtually all new or altered circuits in homes must have RCD protection.
If you haven’t had your home's wiring tested in the last 10 years, it may be time for a Periodic Inspection Report